Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Saved from the Explosion of a Bomb Bag Toy

By Yen Yen

On the late afternoon of October 4, 2026, while I was teaching my student in my garage with harmonica door opened as usual (I sat with my back to the door), another student of mine, called Nancy” (pseud.), who was waiting in line for a lesson – she was sitting facing the entrance, told me that there was a bomb.

I saw a small flat square bag about a meter in front of me but I still didn’t know that was a bomb bag. She said, it could be exploded and she pointed out the bad boy (“Ian” (pseud.)), who threw it into my house.

Then, I asked Ian to bring it outside, and THANKS A LOT, ABBA JESUS, he listened to me and immediately kicking it out of my house.

Without I knew it, he put it back on the sliding door track. I think, by putting it on there, it prevented its fragments from scattering everywhere. Then, when the bomb bag was exploded, it’s only a small popping sound without any fragments scattered. PRAISE ABBA JESUS!

Nancy said, an exploding bomb bag can produce a loud noise, and as I read, the chemicals can irritate the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract.

As it turned out, Nancy and Ian like Tom and Jerry in their daily life. No wonder, when Ian saw Nancy from outside, then he attacked her.

I knew Ian was one of bad boys in 2023 but about the past 2 months, he has changed become a good boy by focus learning music with me. He is really a talented boy. After this incident happened, I was forced to dismiss him.

Before the incident happened, around 3 p.m., The HOLY SPIRIT reminded me about how HE has saved me from dangerous and harms in my life. And, that morning, I also received the prayer for protection from Pastor Joseph Prince - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZIlpTVn_K0.

https://www.scmp.com/article/29668/danger-bomb-bag-can-deafen-or-blind-children

https://www.northernirelandworld.com/news/people/warning-as-child-injured-by-boom-bag-prank-toy-3777975