A Healing CHRISTmas Gift

When I was 9 years of age, I was chosen to perform two shows at the school's Christmas celebration. The first, I would recite a poem with 4 friends (Each of us would memorize a verse, which was begun with the initial letter Y.E.S.U.S (J.E.S.U.S)) and the second, perform as the angel that appeared to Mary.

The school's Christmas celebration would be started on Sunday at 5pm, but in the morning, I got a fever. As the doctor’s clinic was closed, my dad had a dare to take me to the doctor’s house and he didn’t mind to check me up.

At home, after taking the medicine until at around 1 p.m., I still haven't sweated yet. Mom said, if I didn’t get healed, I was not allowed to go to the school. I almost gave up by thinking, “If I can’t go, it’s fine”. But then, I thought, “How about the poem show? It will be a missing initial letter ‘S’ and how about the Mary without the angel?”

Then, I prayed in my heart and that was the first time I prayed for healing, “LORD JESUS, please heal me now, so that I can perform at the school’s Christmas celebration.”

Shortly, I started to sweat and my fever was gone. PRAISE ABBA JESUS! I was completely healed. At around 4 p.m., I could go to the school by walking with grandma.

THANKS A LOT, ABBA JESUS for YOUR Healing Christmas Gift. YOUR Miracle made me able to attend and perform the both CHRISTmas shows well.

...As your days are, so will your strength, your rest and security be. ~ Deu 33:25b AMP

HE satisfies your years (=‘eḏ•yêḵ, mouth) with good things, so that your youth is renewed like an eagle. ~ Psalm 103:5 TLV (https://bibeltext.com/hebrew/edyech_5716.htm)

...And by HIS stripes (wounds) we are healed ~ Isa 53:5 AMP

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...