Saved from the Bike Accident

By Yen Yen

That late afternoon, I (around 8yo at that time) was learning to ride my friend's big bike on the street of our housing complex. Not like a smaller bike, I couldn't control this big one.

While my bike was moving forward with the handlebars, which kept turning left and right, about a meter in front of me, there was a bad guy talking to his girlfriend. I didn't know how to stop the bike, the handbrakes and the pedals were difficult to reach.

THANKS JESUS, YOU made my right hand able to grip the brake at the right place, right time and the bike stopped exactly behind him. He just looked back at the bike for a second, then continued his conversation with her.

No longer then, one afternoon, I was accidentally overheard a conversation of the noodles pushcart hawker with someone next to my house:

 “The hawker said that the bad guy didn’t want to pay for his order and threatened the hawker with violence. The hawker’s brother couldn’t stand seeing it, then challenged the bad guy to a fight in another place.”

In the late afternoon, I saw the hawker’s brother’s clothes had blood stains and THANKS JESUS, he managed to take the bad guy to the police station.

======

The voice/sound I hear/my music is JESUS

My word/salvation/righteousness/holiness/obedience is JESUS

My lifestyle/fashion/culture/tradition is JESUS

My age/youth is JESUS

My strength/joy/power/peace is JESUS

Every day/month/year is JESUS’ day/month/year

...The life I am now living in the flesh, I live by faith in the SON of GOD, who loved me and gave HIMSELF for me. ~ Gal 2:20 EHV

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...