Saved From the Accident of Hitting the Sliding Glass Door

By Yen Yen

One Sunday afternoon, as a 5 yo kid, I was playing with my cousin in her house. I was chasing her through the opened sliding glass door then ran to the other part of her house and back to the sliding door again. 

While I was running there, I didn’t know the sliding glass door has been closed. Then, I hit the closed sliding door and the glass was shattered. I cried aloud. 

But, Praise JESUS, I only got a small bleeding wound in the middle of my forehead (between my eyebrows), no glass pieces got into my eyes and the rest of my body was also completely unhurt. The wound just needed to be smeared by the iodine. 

At that time, I still didn’t know about praying in tongue, even could not read the Bible. But, as I remember, in my kindergarten/Sunday school, the teacher taught us to sing about JESUS’ love, such as “YESUS Kasih Padaku (JESUS loves me this I know)”, also my mom and I often sang about HIS love at home. And, that day, HE showed HIS love for me by protecting me. THANK YOU, JESUS!

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...