Saved from Lost in the Plaza and Lost in the Life

By Yen Yen

That day was Sunday, my mom didn’t mind to take me (8 yo at that time) to see my favorite little singer show in the Plaza.

Many people were there and without realizing it, I got separated from mom. I heard mom calling for me, but I kept walking in the crowd.

I didn't know where she was until finally, THANKS JESUS, mom took my hand and brought me out of the crowd. I could see, how relieved she was to find me.

Like Matt 18:13 AMPC: “And if it should be that he (the shepherd) finds it (sheep), truly I (JESUS) say to you, he rejoices more over it than over the 99 that did not get lost.”

And, a few months before mom passed away some years ago, she became a believer. 

According to my worker’s story, mom said on the sickbed, “YESUS, YESUS (JESUS, JESUS)” while kept pointing towards the side of the worker, I believe mom saw HIM standing at the side of her.

JESUS said, “In the same way GOD's angels are happy when even one person turns to HIM.” ~ Luke 15:10 CEV

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...