Saved from the Stone Throwing

One late afternoon in Oct 2016, I was praying in tongue while walking exercise on the 1st floor of my shophouse.

My front entrance door had the bigger part on the left, which was always closed by the rolling door, and the small one on the right was opened.

While I was walking behind the bigger door, suddenly someone threw a stone, which was almost the size of my fist, into our house.

I was curious to see who did it. Then, HOLY SPIRIT warned me, “Jangan (No)! Nanti mereka akan melempar untuk kedua kalinya (They will throw again for the second time later)!”

But I still wanted to see them then I felt "SOMEONE (I believe it's an angel or JESUS)" hold my collar tightly so I couldn’t move at all. A second later, they threw a similar stone again for the second time, exactly as HE warned.

Imagine if I could move then the stone would hit me. THANK YOU, JESUS for protecting me.
After that, I could move to see the bad boys. I asked them not to do it again then they went far away and never back since then.

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...