JESUS, My Divine Technician

By Yen Yen

In March, 2022 morning, I asked my neighbor who knows electric well to remove the unused cables in my house. He asked while pointing at them, “Are all these unused?” and I said, “Yes”. 

After the cables were cut down for easier carrying, I just realized my internet cable, which was also there, has been cut off accidentally, so that I could not finish my job that needed web searching. 

While my neighbor was fixing the cable, I was praying in tongue and said repeatedly, “Before 3 p.m., my job is done. Even, it’ll be done before 2.30 p.m. In JESUS’ Name. Amen!” At around 2 p.m., it has been fixed by the adhesive tape and my job was done before 2.30 p.m. PRAISE JESUS! 

The next morning, my PC internet was just able to receive and send the non-urgent emails for about 15 minutes then unable to be used at all. 

The official internet technician said in phone, “The broken internet cable cannot be fixed again. It must be replaced by the new one.” Then, another official technician came to check and said, “The (broken-fixed) cable is wet, it had to be replaced by the new one.” 

It means, the day before, JESUS has made the broken-fixed internet cable could be miraculously used for sending my job on the right time. 

While he was doing the cable replacements, I was praying in tongue and the HOLY SPIRIT said, “AKU akan menanggung semua kecerobohanmu (I will take responsibility for all your carelessness (=weakness))”. And, the service fee and the 25 meters cable were free. THANK YOU JESUS, my Divine Technician! 

"MY grace is all you need. MY (Miraculous) Power works best in weakness" (see 2 Cor 12:9 NLT) https://biblehub.com/greek/1411.htm

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...