Saved From the Trash Explosion

By Yen Yen

In Nov 2020, about 6.30AM, as usual I was praying in tongue and Psalm 91 while walking exercise around inside of our complex. 

From the distance about 21 m, I saw a woman came out from the alley entrance of the kampong, which was at the back of our complex. Then, she put her trash down, closed to the side wall of my next door neighbor’s shophouse, and started to burn them. 

No longer after she entered the kampong, the trash exploded and the splinters of the explosion fell only about 1 m from where I alone was standing around there. PRAISE JESUS! 

I didn’t know what the splinter was but I could feel its vibration when it fell to the ground. Then, I walked about 1 m away from where I was standing. Suddenly, the second explosion was heard. THANKS JESUS, none was hurt.

The kampong people often burned their trash around there but never exploded. Sometimes, I was walking closer, even standing where the splinters fell. 

That day, I also didn’t think it could explode. But, JESUS knew it and HE had put me at the right place and right time, as HE Promised in Psalm 91:10-11.

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...