Saved by the Attack of the Cat

By Yen Yen

Since March 2023, a cat from the kampong at the back of our complex, came to our house for breakfast almost every morning at the same time more or less. Then, it would accompany me for morning walk and exercises a while before it left or it would be back to the kampong.

In the afternoon of July, 2023, the cat came to our house (usually it came only in the morning). While I was walking beside it to show its leftover breakfast fish in the front end of our house, I saw it suddenly attacked my right leg. THANKS JESUS! its sharp claws did not hit me. Then, it wanted to jump on my body to have another attack, but it was hindered by the broom in my hand. So, it just sat looking at me from the floor.

Finally, with the broom in my hand, I could force it to leave our house.

I have kept cats since my childhood, but I never saw the sudden anger of the cat like that. I ever heard, one cat owner was attacked while she wanted to separate her fighting cats and the claw marks on her arm has to be stitched up in the hospital.

Then, I realized during this time while with the cat, I did not always bring a broom. THANKS A LOT JESUS, YOU have protected me from its attack by putting me in the right place right time.

“For I AM with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you ~ Acts 18:10a NIV”.

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...