Saved from the Backfiring Motorcycle

In Oct, 2022, around 6 am, after walking exercise along the small street at the back of our house, I planned to turn right to the small street ahead. But, because of my right eye suddenly felt a sting then I stopped at the back of our house to rub it with my arm.

While I was rubbing it, then I heard the loud backfire noise from the motorcycle exhaust. There was someone starting his motorcycle engine on the small street ahead after the turn, which was on the left about 4-5 meters from me.

Then The HOLY SPIRIT (=JESUS’ SPIRIT) said, “You can always rely on ME. If there is a danger, I will be there to protect you before it happens by putting you in the right place right time”.

If I didn’t stop and directly turned to the small street ahead then the loud backfire noise would not only surprise me but my ears would also get hurt. Also, a backfire can possibly start a fire, as some backfires emit flames from the exhaust pipes. THANKS A LOT, JESUS!

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...