Saved From Inhaling the Poisonous Black Smoke

By Yen Yen

One morning in July 2024, a kampong people burnt the electric cable again in our back housing complex but this time, the fire was big and the big and thick black smoke moved quickly and would turning to the front of the complex towards where I was standing approximately 40 m.

I had time to think, how to save myself from the black smoke? Even if I could run fast, the black smoke still moved much faster than me.

Suddenly, the quite strong wind blew away the black smoke at the right place and the right time, when it was about to turn towards the front of the complex so that it moved into the kampong and I was saved from inhaling the poisonous black smoke.

A few days ago (Aug 2024), he burnt the electric cable again in our back complex. My worker said, the black smoke was so big and thick! That’s time, I was in my house and the black smoke was not getting into my house though at that time the 3rd floor window could not be closed tightly. THANKS A LOT, ABBA JESUS for YOUR Wild Love and Wild Protection for us!

HE (JESUS) looks at me and HE goes, "I love you with a wild love ... No man controls MY love for you"’ ~ Chris Dupré (The Wild Love of GOD on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!)

 

JESUS’CROSS in Science (Date, BLOOD Sample, Shroud+Bible Code), Vision & NDE Related

Date of JESUS’ Crucifixion: April 3, AD 33: Why We Believe We Can Know the Exact Date Jesus Died BLOOD Sample of JESUS: Ron Wyatt -Chrom...