You can give life a thousand reasons to smile

Two months ago, I went to the electric store to buy the doorbell. The store
was only five minutes from my house but the traffic was so heavy, it was
difficult to cross the street then I went by becak.

Before entering the store, I asked the becak driver for waiting. It was not
easy to find my suitable doorbell. Finally, after almost an hour I got the
right one. Then I went home.

I paid the becak driver = Rp. 5.000 for the round trip fee as our up-front
agreement and Rp 2.000 as his an hour waiting fee. As I know,
people usually give Rp.1.000 for an hour waiting but the becak driver was
kindly so I gave him Rp.1.000 as waiting fee plus the bonus Rp.1.000 (it's
about US$0.1).

I didn't suppose that he would say, "Wow, it's a lot of money. Thank
you so much!" He thankful for the bonus (Rp.1000 or US$0.1).
That day I got the worthy lesson, I must thankful God
all the time.

~ Life can give you a hundred reasons to cry, but you can give life a
thousand reasons to smile ~

Peter, Ananias and Sapphira

Ananias (=Hananiah, GOD’s Grace ). Sapphira (=sapphire, lapis lazuli, blue stone) is the picture of the Law (see Exodus 24:9-12). htt...