Saved From Being Hit by the Wooden Beams

By Yen Yen

One afternoon in March 2024, a handyman of mine was renovating an upstairs room in my house.

While he was carrying a few long wooden beams (WxLxD: about 12 cmx 2 m x 8 cm) on his shoulder from the downstairs to the upstairs, I was standing in front of the kitchen room and would like to turn right.

After I turned right, just before I started to walk straight, THANKS A LOT, ABBA JESUS! YOU made me stop my steps at the right place and the right time, only about a meter in front of me, he was walking straight into the renovated room.

Had I been one second too late, I would have been hit by the wooden beams. THANKS A LOT, ABBA JESUS for YOUR Wild Love and Wild Protection for me!

‘HE (JESUS) looks at me and HE goes, "I love you with a wild love ... No man controls MY love for you"’ ~ Chris Dupré (The Wild Love of GOD on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!)

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...