Success For The Average Man-Woman

Success Introduction

I read once what a great German Runemaster once said; "People's lives are frittered away like so much idle chatter...."

I swore that would not happen to me. I knew I wanted to do something, be something, learn something for my children and grandchildren.

So I started to write. I started when my daughter was small, writing 40 children's fairy tales that never got published. But this did not matter as there were many in my family and friends families who enjoyed them. I consider myself a success even though I don't have Rudyard Kipling's talent nor Stephen King's millions.

I wanted to be a writer and I AM. I now write blogs and articles and post them on the net. I am happy with my success.

Along my journey, I have found many books and quotes and sayings within these books, that have inspired me to keep going. I will share them with you.

Whatever you wish to succeed in doing, I will help you. It may not make you rich and famous (although it may) but it will give you the deep satisfying feeling that you have succeeded in doing what you aspired to do. No promises, no guarantees, just simple plain talk between two friends you and I.

To be a success in writing, painting, teaching, playing a musical instrument, singing, decorating, or just getting your life into better order - you must begin with YOURSELF. The only way you can succeed on the outside is to succeed in controlling your inside.

The new Laws of Quantum Physics are telling us that thoughts are things. Whatever we think or emote comes back to us.

Thoreau said, "What you are, speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you are saying."

We all carry around so much useless dead wood inside our minds and emotions that it makes being successful, at whatever we want to be successful at, difficult.

We need to clean house of this 'dead wood' and the best way to do it is by replacing it with good 'living' thoughts.

I will share some of these thoughts with you as we progress along.

Sister Kenny, many years ago said, ".......He who angers you CONQUERS you...."

I remember when I boxed in the Army, about anger. Whenever I had a particularily difficult opponent, who kept hitting me and who I could not hit;....... well the angrier I got the more he hit me! When I got control of myself and my emotions, I fought 100% better.

Winston Churchill once said, "...Just because you have to kill a man in wartime, does not mean you have to be angry about it..."

Let's work on our inside and watch our outside blossom. How we think and feel about ourselves is very important. Many times, because we live in such a crowded world, we pick up many thoughts and feelings that do not originate within us. It is called the Law of Resonant Frequencies. We need to counter-balance them or neutralize them with other better thoughts and feelings.

Feeling depressed or in a 'poor me' mood? Flush it out by thinking "... A pauper had the blues, because he had no shoes, until he chanced to meet, a man who had NO feet..."

To be successful in anything we must first be successful with our own thoughts and moods.

We have tools to help us with this. The sayings and proverbs of successful men and women from the past are valuable. We can recall them to mind whenever we waver from our goals and purpose in life.

Good books and sayings are like spiritual and mental transfusions and we should always keep them close by.

Emerson wrote, "...Wise men know not many things, but useful things..."

We can use the useful things we know to create the success we want.

You really don't need to know many things to succeed, if you know the few things that are important. I will share them with you in the next article.

Ellis Peterson AKA Ragnar Storyteller is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He has been studying astrology, runes, metaphysics and alternate healing treatments for over 30 years. He is 70+, in very good health and lives in the boonies of the Pocono mountains with his wifr Lory. His writings are unique and refreshing.

To see more of his writings visit his websites.

http://www.olevikingshop.com and http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com

Or go to goggle and type in his pen name RAGNAR STORYTELLER for his listings. He is also a ghost writer and will write and article for you. Email Ragnar for his FREE 10 PART MINI-COURSE, "How-To use Quantum Physics in Your Every Day Life to Attract More Wealth, Health and Love, Now." You can contact him at: ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com

 

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...