The Obvious Truth - Revelation

By Christina Sponias

Many people told me I'm giving too much valuable information entirely free of charge; others told me that I'm helping people through several sites only because I want to sell my ebooks...

Some people attack me, while other people admire me and show me how grateful they are for what I am teaching them.

I think we must have a communication, since we are on the Internet, I write an article per day for you or even two if I have the time, and I want to answer all your questions.

I feel that it's my obligation to give you as much information as I can in the short articles I write everyday, because I discovered exactly what provokes depression, craziness and suicidal tendencies and how we can be cured by following the directions we receive in our dreams from the wise unconscious.

This is similar to saying that I discovered how to feed humanity without any problem forever. I cannot keep such a secret to myself... I have the obligation to feed the crowd that is hungry and needs bread.

I'm proving three basic truths to the world:

1. The human being is basically a demon, since the biggest part of one's psychic sphere belongs to the wild conscience, which is violent and evil and one's relatively small human conscience is idiotic, since it works based only on one completely developed psychological function and the absurd ego that leads the conscience to the labyrinth of craziness with its absurd desires.

2. The unconscious that produces the dreams is directed by God, who really exists and is really as saintly as presented by all religions.

The wise nature of the unconscious is perfect and we can trust it completely. The wise unconscious constantly tries to save the human side of our conscience from the invasion of the wild anti-conscience that is demoniac and wants to destroy it.

If we obey to the directions we receive in dreams not only can we prevent and cure depression, craziness and suicidal tendencies but we can also become geniuses.

The unconscious tries to develop all our psychological functions, since three of them are dysfunctional because they belong to the wild side. They must be transformed, so that they become a part of the human side and help us judge the world and our situations much better.

3. The ignorant and evil human being must obey God's directions, given by the unconscious through dreams, so that humanity may be saved from terror and despair and learn how to live peacefully and happily on Earth.

Therefore, I am not so special: the wise unconscious revealed everything to me. I only had to study the books that I came across, to follow the guidance from my dreams, to be a good student and to be patient.

I am only a dream translator-the real doctor is the wise unconscious.

This is why I can guarantee your cure.

The real doctor is the one who knows everything about you; it is not me, the ignorant human being who translates the wise dream messages.

This is why I want to teach you how to interpret your dreams by yourself, instead of hoarding this secret. You can have the same privilege: you can learn everything I know and communicate with the unconscious.

This is the bread of eternal life!

At the same time, this is the end of craziness, terror and violence on Earth.

Prevent Depression and Craziness through the scientific method of Dream Interpretation discovered by Carl Jung and simplified by Christina Sponias, a writer who continued Jung's research in the unknown region of the human psychic sphere.

Learn more at: http://www.booksirecommend.com

 

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...