No Fear No Dread

Psalms 27: 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread?

The Lord Jesus functions as I light in your life if you let Him. He will illuminate those dark corners of fear in your life. Whatever the fear is, Jesus is greater and He will take the fear if you give it to Him. Place the fear in the open where it can't hide. Admit your fears and allow Jesus to shed His light into the darkness. He is your salvation from all fear.

Fear is the absence of faith. When your faith is in full bloom fear can't grow. Think about the fear in your life and proclaim that Jesus is your defense against that fear. Nothing in this world is too hard for God. Your fear and dread can't paralyze your life if you exercise your faith in Jesus.

Many of humanity's fears are related to relationships. Fear of abandonment, fear of being out of control in a relationship and the fear of success in a relationship are a few of the fears and dreads related to relationships. Remember and declare the truth, the Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? There is no one to fear, nothing to fear when Jesus is in control of your life. Nothing in this world goes un-noticed by God. Nothing in this world happens to one of His kids without His permission.

Many unpleasant events occur in life. Harmful things happened to good people and God's children. However, He is in control of everything that happens in your life if you let Him. There is no need to fear when you are confident God is in charge.

Prayer Focus: Lord please remove my fear and protect me from evil. Jesus let your light shine in my life. Lord help me have more faith.

Dr Bob Wilkerson is author of the book, "I Will Not Be Defeated Anymore". He is dedicated to helping others recover from life altering circumstances. Dr. Bob is a motivational speaker/singer with a true life story of God's power to change any individuals life. If your Church or organization is looking for a dynamic speaker/singer please email him today. challenger7777@gmail.com

 

Saved From the Earthquakes

By Yen Yen 1. One late afternoon, I (about 6-8 years of age at that time) was just back from my neighbor's across the house. Mom said,...